In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Monday 11 July 2011

Boogie and the History maker

There were colours. There were statements. There were tribal references. Sass & Bide designers Heidi Middleton and Sarah-Jane Clarke showcased their fall collection during London Fashion Week which has dropped in to stores here in Australia this week, and I can't wait to get my hands on some of the amazing pieces. S&B like the idea of primal instincts in a collection, and chose hues of coral and magenta, tie-dye, and overall embellishments to express it. “We’ve been in Morocco, Laos and plenty of places that we just wanted to draw the energy from. One of the prints was inspired by a feather found in Paris, the other was from an Afghani pattern Sarah-Jane discovered.” 
Feather necklaces from African motifs were part of the line, as were wrap pants and fuchsia palettes. Pink and orange silks, luxe leather and metal belts, draped scarfing, and a to-die-for canary yellow and white necklace, made up some of the most beautiful looks on display that week. What I love most about Sarah-Jane Clark and Heidi Middleton is that no matter how amazing their styling is, or how beautiful their models are, they always manage to upstage everyone when they appear on the runway to close their show wearing pieces from their collection in their individual way. Here are a few of my faves......luv xx

Images courtesy of adorngirl.com, valonz.com.au, vogue.com.au and google images

For more view the collection below via FTV

1 comment: