In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Friday 10 June 2011

Mini obsession: Stud Muffin

Along with my obsessions for leopard print and fur, comes my on-going love of studs and embellishments.....at one point known to be sterotypically associated w punk and rock gods, these days a lil addition of studs to almost any shoulder, shoe, bag or jacket has been seen to 'rock' the best street styles (pun intended), and can be just the right amount of 'bling' you need.....and not just on black, but red, nude, white and of course denim! I'm talking Balmain, McQueen, Louboutin, Wang, Burberry and even some creative DIY. Hate it, or embrace it xx
Images courtesy of tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment