In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Karl Lagerfeld Glassware Collection for Orrefors

I keep asking.......what will he think of next? There are no limitations or boundaries to his creativity. Swedish crystal manufacturer Orrefors has announced their collaboration with Karl Lagerfeld for a range set to be released this year; a collection of crystal including bowls, vases; wine, water and liqueur glasses and, naturally, champagne flutes. The Orrefors brand is known for gracing the tables at the Swedish Royal Palace. The glasses are hand-blown and in Lagerfeld's line will come in black, milky white and clear crystal...some engraved with the designer's initials. The series also includes monogrammed coasters to die for. The collection will be available from September 1 in Harrods, and Bloomingdales in the US from October 15. Pre orders are available on the Orrefors website xx
Watch this video to hear Karl speak about the collection and get a glimpse of his hand drawn designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment