In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Sunday 15 January 2012

Industrial Nature

RTW-Spring 2012- Taking inspiration from the New York City landscape ranging from tall skyscrapers to natural sights, Kenneth Cole delivers an urban chic collection for the spring-summer season. Modeled by Ieva Laguna, the designs focus on contrasts–pairing jewel toned colors with basic black and white. The women’s collection plays on proportion, featuring fitted suits and voluminous dresses as well as maxi dresses. Spring represents the duality of the modern woman with looks that can easily translate from day to night....xx
Images courtesy of Fashiongonerogue

No comments:

Post a Comment