In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Tuesday 31 January 2012

So In Love With You

I'm sorry, but I couldn't go past sharing the amazing beauty in these images of the gorgeous Nicole Warne of Gary Pepper Vintage.com She is considered by many as Australian blogger royalty, and continues to inspire with her love of exquisite vintage pieces and coveted stylishly effortless looks. Do yourself a favour, head to the website for a SHOP and get onboard the GPV train on Facebook & Twitter Need I say more... these pics speak for themselves xx
 Dress: Just Cavalli Shoes: Jen Hawkins Collection for Siren Shoes
All images courtesy of Gary Papper Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment