In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Monday 20 June 2011

Sass & Bide Papa Sucre Second Winter Lookbook 2011

As the winter mornings grow colder here in Oz, I think it's fair to say that it's getting pre-tty chil-ly....but to warm up your mood, Sass & Bide's second winter drop is available in-stores and online (for those days we're stuck inside), with free shipping on all orders over $300. I recently had to have the 'Too Much Time' dress (seen in the last image) for an event I recently attended....Here are some of my faves from the collection. Loving the colour palette, the rose-gold copper belt, and the prints as always xx 
Images courtesy of sass & bide for facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment