In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Monday 2 May 2011

We All Scream for Ice-cream

Karl Lagerfeld fashion genius, has added another notch to his designer belt as director of a series of 3 short films he collaborated for Magnum ice-cream's new advertising campaigns. Starring the beautiful Rachel Bilson, and Chanel male muse Baptiste Giabiconi, "Photo Mood", "Applause" and "Art class" debut in NYC as part of the Tribeca Film Festival (April 2011) xx
A number of sweet toothed A-listers celebrated with mini magnums and chocolate infused cocktails at the IAC Building on Manhattan's West side.
What will he think of next.....?


Advertising campaign:



No comments:

Post a Comment