In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Thursday 5 May 2011

Foxy Minx

Fur is definitely a must have trend of the coming season. It seems that fur dominated most of Fall/Winter 2010 shows, and will continue to be a staple winter '11 piece in my wardrobe. You can 'hunt' (pun intended) the vintage boutiques, your mum's closet, or online stores, but rest assured you will be seeing fur on coats, jackets, vests and even sexy winter boots. Many designers such as Christian Louboutin, Matthew Williamson and Fendi have also chosen fur styles to highlight glamour in their collections. All my faves are wearing the fur trend; Erin Wasson, The Olsen twins, Kate Moss, Olivia Palermo, Lara Bingle, Vic Beckham, SJP, and the Queen of Fur Rachel Zoe....so it only makes sense that I have one in every colour xx
Images courtesy of google images and tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment