In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Monday 9 May 2011

Fashion Feature: I heart Wildfox Couture

Designers: Emily Faulstich and Kimberly Gordon
Photography: Emir Eralp
These LA based Californian girls ARE unforgettable.....with their super hot label Wildfox Couture, that has reinvented the FUN in fashion. The amazing photo shoots support the label's whimsical attitude with inspirations from Thelma & Louise, fairytales, and Hollywood's sunset strip. Their screen printed tees, tanks and sweatshirts of modern shapes and vintage graphics (such as hearts, skulls and fangs), have become a fave with celebs such as Halle Berry, Ashley Tisdale, Megan Fox and Alessandra Ambrosio. 
Images courtesy of Wildfox Couture

1 comment:

  1. your blog it's so pretty!lovable post and great pics!!!!
    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete