In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Monday 2 May 2011

Hello Zara!

I am fortunate enough to be heading to Sydney in a couple of weeks, to be fashionably late for the opening of the Spanish chain and flagship Australian Zara store in Westfield Pitt St Mall. Its secretly more of a shopping trip and sticky beak at their Autumn/Winter 2011 range, but who needs an excuse? The store opened the doors to its 3 storey extravaganza on Wednesday 20th April, 2011 at 9:00am and by 9:03am only 20% of its stock remained!!
The initial collection is based on market research and the southern hemisphere climate, stocking a selection for women's, men's, and children's apparel....and not forgetting the accessories.  The average price tag is AU$59-AU$119, and who doesnt love a good bargain?
Following the Sydney success, Zara will open in Melbourne in Bourke st mall in late June :) After spending many Euros on my many Zara purchases throughout my European travels in the 2nd half of last year, I think I can wait and just let some of the hype die down, before I see what all the fuss is about!! xx

Images courtesy of Google images

No comments:

Post a Comment