In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Thursday 12 May 2011

Totally loving right now

I can't get enough of these natural wax candles!!! I received one as an exclusive gift at an event I attended and have been religiously burning the beautiful fragrances throughout my home ever since. I have an obsession with anything gardenia, lychee, or coconut, which is why the classic candles in 8 amazing fragrances provide me with the retreat I need, and are designed to be on display anywhere in your home. They are made with non toxic wax and lead free wicks with up to 45 hrs burn time. Circa Home is available nationally at Bed Bath N' Table, Myer and selected gift and homewares stores. For full stockists, go to Circa Home You must check this out xx
Images courtesy of Circa Home

1 comment:

  1. Hi there i quite enjoy your blog, it is very interesting. I am new at this bloging and was wondering if you could take a look at my blog an see what you think

    Thanks
    Hal

    halsadayinthelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete