In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Thursday 5 May 2011

Interior dreaming: Rachel Zoe

Part of being a shopaholic, fashion fiend and perfectionist comes the gene of love for not just clothing and accessories, but interiors too!! Here's a look at one of my fave celebrity stylists Hollywood home in LA. From Fendi furniture to Missoni throws, RZ's home is an interesting mix of cool modern lines with a touch of glam. RZ likes to keep things minimal, simple, and uncluttered. She says her life is so chaotic that she needs her home to be a refuge of peace and calm. I think its AUHmazing xx
(Photography by Richard Powers)
Images courtesy of hookedonhouses.net

No comments:

Post a Comment