In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Wednesday 4 May 2011

A Leopard Never Changes Its Spots

Animal prints are still hot this year transcending from the floaty summery shirts and dresses to sexy coats and boots for the coming Winter. Leopard can be teamed with black/gold basics or denim for day or night,  but I personally love to add a hint of red with a bold lip or nail polish to make a confident statement. Shall u not be fearless to go all out, try accessorising with a scarf/clutch/stockings or shoes to make just the right statement you want....

Embrace your inner animal and take a walk on the wild side :) xx

Kim Kardashian in Louboutins
Roberto Cavalli for H&M
Roberto Cavalli for H&M
Jess D for WWKD
Images courtesy of designer.com, google images and WWKD

No comments:

Post a Comment