In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Blogger Crush: Elin Kling

I'm currently smitten with the Swedish fashionista Elin Kling. Elin started her career as fashion editor at the lifestyle magazine Solo and since then has been fronting the fashion department of Sweden’s second largest daily newspaper Expressen. In 2009, Kling was the head stylist for Swedish Idol, and in 2010 became a household name when she competed in Dancing with the Stars. Today Kling is working as Fashion Director at her own fashion magazine Styleby, founded by Sweden’s largest media-house Bonnier. She is also the first fashion blogger in the world to be launching her own collection for H&M. The exclusive 9 piece collection will launch in Spring 2011, but will only be available in Sweden. 

Elin Kling is also the founder and partner of Fashion Networks – Sweden’s largest online fashion community, which she runs together with partner Christian Remröd. Luv her effortless style xx

source: elinkling.net, frockshopstyle.com and google images

1 comment: