In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Zimmerman High Summer Lookbook 2011

This time last year I was somewhere between Spain and Italy, getting excited for my Mediterranean-filled European summer. This campaign was shot in Turks & Caicos by New York photographer David Roemer, and features up and coming American model Jessica Marie. The sun, the crystal water, white fluffy sand and a glowing tan in Zimmerman's latest lookbook are enough for me to want to get on the next plane and transport myself right back there now....what I would give (sigh)!! I die for the turquoise caftan and the hot floral prints, but for now, I just have to crank up the heater, close my eyes and dream of the pina colada in one hand and a btl of Hawaiin tropic tanning oil in the other..... luv xx
Images courtesy of Pedestrian TV

No comments:

Post a Comment