In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Friday 22 July 2011

Let's hear it for the Boys: Rittenhouse S/S 2011

Thought I'd dedicate this post to the few male followers that I have, thank you for your support....I luv the simplicity of these looks, totally achievable/wearable and of course the touches of grey rather than seeing typically so much black, (especially for the warmer months)....and the model is a bit cute too!! lol. Check out the website for online store discounts, collections, womenswear and stockists here and support this awesome Sydney based Australian label. Luv to know what you think, happy following xx
poplin stripe tee w 'forever' chino pant
cut'n'sew long sleeve tee w 'forever' chino pant
'tschaeni' print tee w 'forever' chino pant
cut'n'sew long sleeve tee w 'forever' deluxe track pant
cut'n'sew short sleeve tee w 'forever' bleach stretch skinny jean
checked dress shirt w 'forever' chino pant
linen blazer w 'forever' pleat shorts
'forever' long sleeve henley w 'forever' pleat shorts
'forever' V neck tee w 'forever' skinny vintage wash jean
linen blend parka w 'forever' bleach stretch skinny jean

No comments:

Post a Comment