In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Monday 4 July 2011

Halycon Days

Strummer is the brainchild label of Sydney based duo Gina Cole and Edwina Hagon, and has recently introduced its first men's collection, which was collaborated with Sydney-based furniture and product designer Henry Wilson. I'm loving the nostalgic 70's inspired S/S lookbook photographed by Ted O’Donnell and shot on location at Henry Wilson's family boat shed. Pedestrian TV spoke with Edwina about the new collection... "The collection is about time looking back and looking forward....The Strummer wearer is easy going and comfortable in their own skin. They are flexible and like to be able to move in a variety of circles and scenes."

Strummer's Spring/Summer 2011/12 collection, "Halycon Days", will be dropping into stores nationwide in August. check out Strummer for a stockist near you xx
Images courtesy of Pedestrian TV

1 comment:

  1. this lookbook is beyond gorg!! x

    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete