In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Willow Resort 2012

One of my fave Australian designers Kit Willow-Podgornik of label Willow, launched her new resort collection in London last Thursday. The party was attended by magazine editors, buyers and other guests including supermodels Lara Stone and Lily Donaldson. London 'It girl' and Chanel ambassador Poppy Delevigne has been signed as the face of her resort collection called Industrialised Artisans (as seen in the Lookbook below). The Sydney Morning Herald spoke with Willow about the collection.....''It's about the dichotomy between the industrialised world and the forces of nature and the environment, a range that combines rubber elements with hand-weaving and beading." luv xx






 Images courtesy of Footluxe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment