In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Tuesday 4 October 2011

A Place In The Sun- Wildfox Resort 2011

Most of you would have spotted a trend in my blogposts, inspirations and musings over the last few months, and that's because I can't get enough of my favourite things!!! Wildfox have done it once again (not surprised) with their Resort 2011 Lookbook! You guys went crazy over the last feature, so it only made perfect sense to share the girls' amazing work with you again!! Welcome to my new followers....I am overwhelmed at the support I have received recently! Don't forget you can follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter & Facebook too...Thanks for jumping on board, hope you enjoy the ride xx
Photo's by Kimberley Gordon & Anton Du Preez
Polaroids by Emily Faulstich
Styled by Emily Faulstich and Kimberley Gordon
Modelled by Sydney Roper, Brooke Nesbitt & Jasmine Sanders
Make-up by Karina Moore & Hair by Anna-Lee Fiorino 
Images courtesy of ilovewildfox.com

1 comment:

  1. those wildfox babes kill it every time!! obsessed with their lookbooks! xx

    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete