In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Saturday 17 March 2012

Where Have You Been?

I must apologise that I haven't posted in a while...(close to a month in fact!) which is totally out of character for me... Are you ok?, have you been unwell? Been on vacay? I heard you say. Luckily, and gratefully neither of the former is the case, and sadly the latter is far off on my agenda at the mo', my shit has been crazy lately. Still can't believe we are in March already, feels almost like I took an extended blink in the new year and woke up in the 3rd month lol.


But what better way to comeback with a post of all the wonderfulness that was the week of mayhem at LMFF, held at Central Pier Docklands in Melbourne. Sooo many fun shows and time to catch up with my fellow fashion lovelies, not to mention wardrobe inspirations and must-haves for A/W '12. Now I have said it before, I luv the warm weather- don't get me wrong, but nothing beats the fashion of layering up in the colder months and investing in some gorgeous coats/capes and booties. Now as typical Melburnians we flock to black, black and lets see....more black. The blood running through our veins is almost black, but seriously the highlight of Fashion Week for me was seeing the wonderful mix of colours, prints and textures that make the palette of winter all that little bit warmer.


Definitely need to get my hands on the gorgeous Ksubi jacket from the latest WAR range, everything from the Ellery collection, and pieces from White Suede and JoveebaCannot forget to mention the craftmanship of both Alex Perry and Toni Maticevski that never fall short of amazing, both highlights and a stunning way to open and close the week. Luckily LMFF Shop The Runway has made it easy for me to find and share the items I love. Here is a snippet of pics of what went on in the last week. 


Can't wait to do it all again soon....Don't forget to follow me on Facebook & Twitter for daily updates and Bloglovin for new exciting posts! xx
Images taken by Little Jimmy's Girl & courtesy of Lucas Dawson Photography for LMFF

No comments:

Post a Comment