In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Monday 26 December 2011

Dallas and Carlos

Dallas and Carlos is an exciting new accessories brand born on the coast of Brazil in 2009. Old school friends Katherine Etheridge and Jess Constance found themselves living in adjacent apartment blocks on the island of Florianopolis and sharing the same aesthetic and sense of fun (something injected into all their work), they decided to start a label of their own (Dallas & Carlos were the names of their respective apartment blocks). Now based in Melbourne, the brand’s style is distinctive: playful, environmental and casually chic. So glad I discovered xx
For a stockist near you. Obsessed with what's on offer for S/S 2012
The gorgeous 'Vincent' cuff bracelets in L-R DallasNevadaCarlos and DC USA rrp AU$121.00
20ltd Collection collaboration here



You can also customise your own cuff from 1-7 letters here rrp AU$220.00 
NEED, WANT, MUST-HAVE wrist bling this summer xx
Images courtesy of dallasandcarlos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment